Here’s an attempt at a voice/accent challenge for the HBO War family. Feel free to add things, answer as many or as few of these questions as you want. Just basically have fun with this? Ok.
- Let’s say a few words,
HBO, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Generation Kill, Sergeant, Colonel, Lieutenant, airborne, Bastogne, Toccoa, Currahee, Guadalcanal, reconnaissance
- How were you introduced to the series?
- Do you have a favourite series? If yes, which one? If not, why not?
- Do you have a favourite character? Overall? In each series?
- Do you have a favourite line? Overall? In each series?
- Airborne infantry or Marine Corps?
- Do your best Sixta impression.
- “Got a penny?”
- Can you complete:
"Never run when you can walk…"
- Is there anything you’ve always wanted to say about the series? Something you feel we don’t talk about enough?
- Finally, how much of the NATO phonetic alphabet do you know?
Tag your responses “#hbo war accent challenge" !